Unique Benefits of Sponsoring HigherEdTECH 2012
- Positioning: Sponsors are featured as experts in the fields and exhibits share the CES show floor with news worthy technology leaders. Special opportunities for enhancing visibility and credibility.
- Messaging: Multiple opportunities to deliver and reinforce key messages to audience of movers and shakers on panels, in audience and on the show floor.
- Networking: Built-in networking activities enable sponsors to forge business and strategic relationships with leaders in education, technology, publishing and other sectors.
- Promotion: The Chronicle of Higher Education, our exclusive media partner, promotes HigherEdTECH online and in print, provides editorial guidance, moderates panels, interviews speakers and posts podcasts. In addition, press conference, demos on show floor and media development generate extensive coverage across media outlets.
- Impact: From the Summit to the show floor innovators and their companies/organizations are in the spotlight before key audiences at multiple venues and times.
- Information: Customers and competitors at HigherEdTECH are a source of invaluable market data to inform your strategies.
Flexible, Cost-effective Sponsorship Opportunities
- Multiple Sponsorship Levels and Customized Packages: Various levels and types of sponsorship are available to meet the needs of your company or organization
- Variety of Positioning Opportunities: Sponsor a break or lunch, the networking forum or educators tours; secure exhibitors space; participate in the summit. These are just a few of the sponsorship opportunities available for HigherEdTECH 2012.
- Next Step: Contact us to explore your sponsorship of HigherEdTECH: firstname.lastname@example.org