From Handouts to Handhelds: Join the Revolution in Education.
With a trillion dollar in expenditures and millions invested in new tech ventures, education is a high-stakes industry. Start-ups, publishers, institutions, government, foundations and investors are all betting on new digital strategies to effect a turnaround in K-20 education.
From mobile devices to MOOCS, personalized instruction to global universities, e-texts to on-demand learning, a new generation of education services, tools, and institutions is emerging. Are you keeping up with the digital revolution?
Join us at HigherEdTECH, where you meet the leaders, see the latest innovations and explore opportunities and challenges — in the midst of CES, an unsurpassed display of technology innovation.
Here are some highlights:
• 8 AM Start Your Day: Bagels and Bandwidth Breakfast and Walt Mossberg.
Walt Mossberg, the Personal Technology Columnist for the Wall Street Journal, kicks off the Summit with his unique perspective on what new technology will emerge in 2103.
• 9:00-9:45am Re-Imagine the Future of Education
Opening Keynote by Joel Klein, CEO, Amplify
• 12:15 PM Learn at Lunch: Rewiring College and Career: Degrees that Work
Doug Lederman, Editor and Co-founder, Inside Higher Ed
• 4:00 PM Not to be Missed: Closing Keynote with Lawrence H. Summers
Larry Summers, The Charles W. Eliot University Professor of Harvard University, Harvard President Emeritus and former Secretary of the Treasury, delivers a provocative closing keynote on educating future generations of entrepreneurs. Followed by a discussion with Candice Carpenter Olson, Co-founder and CEO of The Fullbridge Program.
• Full Agenda:
Go to higheredtechsummit.com to view the full Summit agenda with many other must-see speakers, panelists and demos.
Register for HigherEdTECH Today.
• For registration information go to: higheredtechsummit.com
• Attention Educators: See special registration arrangement for educators with .edu address.
• Registration Questions? Contact Linda Nessim firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will experience at HigherEdTECH that you won’t find anywhere else…
© Copyright 2013 HigherEdTECH Summit | Webmaster: Chona Dizon-Freedman